Posted on : 21-05-2019 03:41:02
CLIENT ISSUES & PAIN POINTS
- DELAY IN SALES OPERATIONS SALES INCENTIVE PROCESSING.
- INCENTIVE PROCESSING MANUAL PROCESS DEPENDENT ON ONE EMPLOYEE.
- OVERALL PROCESSING TIME WAS 45 DAYS IN EXCEL.
- LARGE ERP DATA AND DEPENDENT ON EXCEL AND ONE EMPLOYEE.
- INCENTIVE POLICY HAS MULTIPLE RULE TO BE CHECK
- EMPLOYEE NOT ABLE TO SUPPORT FOR ANY DATA ANALYSIS.
- SALES STAFF CONCERN ON DELAY AND NON TRANSPARENT WORKING
- NO QUERY OR ISSUE SUPPORT TO SALES STAFF.
- RESULTING TO DISSATISFACTION AND RESIGNATION.
When we first meet our client, client demotivated to explain us process of incentive working. Later on we realised that, earlier IT vendors collected all information and develop some solution. Which was stoped working after some time and management was no clue how to resolve it nor earlier vendor accepted errors.
As per we started project work. We obtain sample data sets and obtain incentive policy. We understood Sales Operations team department issues and processing errors raised by the effected internal customer.
We understood Incentive policy and data sets use by Sales Operations team for processing Monthly and Quarterly incentive. We worked on sample data sets.
We design a solution which allowed client to process Incentive on finger tip.
Customised policy offerings help management to change policy and incentive any time.
- Process of 45 days converted to 1.5 min end to end processing for monthly incentive processing.
- Incentive benefits can be change to accommodate new policy.
- Assess the impact of the policy change on financials.
- Customised Management MIS and Dashboard help each territory and HQ head to monitor sales performance.
- Product wise Performance and numbers on finger tip.
- More productive work by Sales Operations.